Chicken & Beer

by - August 18, 2014


What is Cheon Songyi's favorite meal? Chicken and Beer! This is not really the exact place where Jeon Jihyun's character bought the chicken and beer but this the place where few Korean TV personalities ate when they visited the Philippines. 

The music played inside this restaurant in Burgos Circle, BGC is K-pop and I'm sure all K-pop fans will love this place because of the music. Not only that, this restaurant also plays Korean music videos in their flat screen TVs. 

I went here after my class graduation at Korean Cultural Center in the Philippines with my Basic Korean Class D and our beloved Seonsaengnim. Despite the "shortage" of chicken in a famous food chain in the Philippines, we ordered three sets of three different flavors of chicken! I haven't taken a picture of the food but it was really delicious. 

Everything is delicious if it is free. HAHA! Guess what? I only gave 100.00 PHP for my share and our teacher paid for the rest. I am so lucky. And do you know what's nicer? I am able to eat with fun and loving people. 





Almost Paradise~~~ Lee Minho! 


Dongyi! Han Hyojoo in the house! 


Running Man's Commander Kim Jongkook! 
I did not even know that he went here!


Let me mention Lee Minho again. 
Lee Minho for the 2nd time.


Nice right?

Usually in Korea, K-pop fans visit cafes and restaurants owned by Korean idols and leave messages and pictures to the latter. Well as for this place, the "tourist" destination is the seat where Lee Minho sat HAHAHAHA. 

But you've gotta try their chicken! Oh! Before I forgot, they also give free drinks from 11:00 am - 2:00 pm! 
I will definitely go back again and eat other chicken flavors. Oh! One thing, always bring someone with you because the serving is quite big for one person. 



Chicken is my style! 

Check Chicken and Beer's menu HERE.


You May Also Like

0 comments