Tumalog Falls

by - August 18, 2014


Cebu has many wonderful things to offer. Not just the "Best Pork...ever" but also picturesque scenery. Remember that I have been in Cebu with my friends? This place was one of my favorite place in Cebu. I really believe that this place should be one of the new "Seven Wonders of Nature." 

After our whale shark interaction, we rode the habal-habal, public transportation to the falls. BUT before getting to the falls itself you have to walk... It's a 15-minute walk and the slope was really not a joke BUT when you reached the falls, you will feel that the walk was worth it.  

We brought our food and dig in by the falls. It was very beautiful. 




Habal-habals can't pass through these rocky road.
So we have to walk.


clear water


I always see this picture in a Philippine Tourism campaign material.
Yes. I took this photo. Proud girl detected.













I never knew that the water was really cold. Make sure to visit Tumalog Falls when you come to Cebu! It's free! All you have to pay for is for the transportation. 

I brought my DSLR with me and...it's not really advisable to bring a camera without any protection. Though my DLSR is fine after the trip. 

You May Also Like

0 comments