Manila Seoul Searching III: SHP Bibimbap Cafe & Restaurant

by - January 09, 2015

Annyeong~ I am back again with another Manila Seoul Searching! It’s been a while since I had my last “seoul-searching” was about Café de Seoul. After escaping from my busy schedule – yes! After seven (7) months of being a couch-potato-at-home-and-learning-korean-at-KCC  I had the chance to post this new entry.

Cafes and restaurants are all over Manila and I’ve been looking for a place where I can relax and have a conversation with my friends and this cutesy café/restaurant caught my eye.

SHP Bibimbap Café and Restaurant is located at 980 P. Ocampo St. Malate, Manila near De La Salle – St. Benilde. 




Cakes, cupcakes, and refreshments.
I will try you soon. 




SHP  Spam Cheese Ramen (170.00 pesos)
It's just a ramen topped with cheese and spam but take note it's not really that spicy.




Strawberry Soda Ade (135.00 pesos)
My favorite drink. 


Blended Java Chip (170.00 pesos)




Blended Cookies and Cream (170.00 pesos)
to all Oreo lovers out there you should try this!




Cheese Kimbap (130.00 pesos)
Rice rolls with different fillings inside.




Bulgogi Bibimbap (210.00 pesos)
Korea's signature dish. A nutritious and delicious rice dish mixed with sweet gogi (meat) and fresh vegetables.



Korean restaurant will not be complete without kimchi.



Space-saving interior 
Yes. You can still eat upstairs.






Since I can't eat spicy food, bulgogi deopbap (210.00 pesos) is my style.

Chicken Mayo(180.00 pesos)
Rice topped with tender chicken and glazed with mayonnaise. 




A small space where you can study...




...it can also be a place for a sweet date~ (kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa~)






A place where you can be alone and eat with a new friend...




I am really awed with the interior of this cafe-resto




When you feel down, you can always find some quotations that will make you smile.




Cute vintage figurines.




A cafe-resto where you can enjoy eating while sitting on the floor - Korean-style.




And of course, if you are not a fan of sitting on the floor, there is a place where you can sit and enjoy your meal.




One of my favorite spots
Cute teddy bears and rabbit~








This place is also a heaven for K-pop fans because it plays Korean songs. A playlist of Bigbang and EXO were played during my stay and it was nice. I was singing along~
Over-all experience was really great. I would really like to come back and try their cakes and other blended coffee. The price for the food is quite reasonable and you can share it with friends.

You can always visit SHP Bibimbap Cafe and Restaurant Facebook here for more details.

You May Also Like

0 comments