FURever: Barkin' Blends Dog Cafe

by - October 29, 2015


"Dog is a man's bestfriend." This quote is really true. There was one time, when our dog, Maru (a tri-colored Lhasa Apso), went to my room, jumped over my bed and sleep beside me. Whenever I arrive from work, our dog will  wag his tail and run towards me. Maru is not just a FURiend but a member of our family too.

Anyway, before this blog focuses on our baby, I would like to share my experience at the first (and only - I guess) dog cafe in my country - Barkin' Blends!



The cafe is separated from the dog zone. So, this is the place where you can order food and drinks.



You can order cute cupcakes too!


The names of their food & drinks were named after the names of their dogs.






We ate pasta while waiting for our turn in the dog zone.

DOG ZONE: The staff will give you slippers and locker keys.


this cute fur ball just appeared from nowhere.


not in the mood to play...
 




remembering our Botchok... T_T



This French bulldog was really cute. He slept at my arms snoring...


I really wanted to have a huge dog because Maru is quite small


tired
 

Fell asleep beside a comfortable human
 

he was like: "why are my FURiends asleep?"

yinyang

 
She reminds me of G-Dragon's Gaho
A Sharpei...that looks like a towel. 

 

To play or not to play?


Dead tired. 




cookies & cream


angels



The cafe is open everyday except Tuesdays. You are allowed to play with over 30 dogs for about two (2) hours. You cannot bring your dog. Just go there at around lunchtime because the dogs are hyper during those times. We went there at around 7pm-9pm that's why the dogs dozed off. 


 

You May Also Like

0 comments