La Vie Parisienne Cebu

by - July 20, 2014


Bonjour! Comment allez vous? French has been one of my favorite subjects in college. I know my college friends will not believe me...but I really love French. I still have my handouts until now and I still look at them from time to time. 

Speaking of French. There was this place in Cebu called La Vie Parisienne (Parisian Life) which serve a variety of bread, cheese, coffee and wine. It's a cozy place where you can just chit chat with your friends while enjoying your wine. 

Wine or any alcoholic beverages was never my thing so I just dig into bread, macaroons and a cup of hot cocoa. I just tasted the wine and it tasted like the ordinary Royal Orange drink. I repeat, I don't drink so I don't really know how to appreciate wine. 



























You May Also Like

0 comments