Korean Cultural Center

by - May 28, 2014

Hello! It’s been a while!

I recently graduated from college. Technically, I am unemployed. Help me find a job. Email me at naval.dawn@gmail.com! Haha (But I am serious)! Anyway, since I am waiting for calls (for a job), my Mom let me enrolled in a Basic Korean Class! I've been learning Korean in the past years through Talk to Me In Korean but I cannot continue anymore because I have too many questions in mind and I really want to have a visible teacher and classmates.  Maybe, self-study was not really for me but I really learned a lot from the site, so check it out.

I enrolled at the Korean Cultural Center (KCC). The slots were very limited but thank God I got in!  So, my Basic Korean Class will be on a 3-hour session every Saturday (9:00AM-12:00NN). Of course, you can choose a schedule.

I paid 2,000 pesos for the textbook and workbook. Totally worth it because of its quality. Believe it or not, I paid only 2,000 pesos for the materials and teaching is FREE.

So, where is KCC located?

KCC is located at  2nd floor of the Mancor Corporate Center, along 32nd Street, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City. How to go to KCC?

·        From Ayala, you should ride the BGC West Route Bus (for only 12.00 pesos) and alight at the 4th stop (3rd Avenue) then walk towards KCC. Landmark: St. Luke’s Medical Center

·        From Market! Market! Ride a BGC Bus and alight from the 5th stop then walk towards KCC.

KCC is open every day 8:30 AM- 5:30 PM (lunch break: 12:00-1:30pm) except Sundays, Filipino and Korean holidays. Feel free to go and view the exhibits at the exhibition hall and read/borrow Korean-related books in the library.


Visit KCC site here for more details. 

You May Also Like

0 comments