Mind Museum

by - July 17, 2014


It's been a while since I went in a museum. I remembered the last time I went in a museum was in 2011 in the National Museum of Korea in Seoul. Museum has been a good place for me to exercise my mind by reading small articles while enjoying the pieces exhibited inside. 

Mind Museum  is a place where you can have a better understanding of science. As Aedi, the robot inside the museum said "Let your curiosity guide you." 

It's good place for excursions. It is also a good place to exercise your minds. Your questions about science will be answered while you are here. It's a great place to bond with your family and friends. 

































































How to go to Mind Museum?
From Ayala MRT Station go to the BGC Bus Station and ride WEST bus and alight at the 4th or 5th stop. 
You'll see Mind Museum at your left if you ride the BGC Bus. 

How much is the ticket?
Tickets cost 600 for adults and 450 for students. Just bring your ID card just for sure. 

What to bring?
Just bring your mind and interest with you. :)
I had a camera with me and I did not have the chance to roam around and use the machines and other stuff. 

There is a food stall inside the museum you better have to try their popping strawberry iced tea!


For more information visit http://www.themindmuseum.org/

You May Also Like

0 comments