Topside Diner

by - July 17, 2014


I am not really a big fan of food. But when I say it is delicious...it is really delicious. This blog is supposedly for anything-under-the-sun topic but I ended up posting food. I just love taking pictures of food.

Last week, I visited my "college mommy's" restaurant near St.Scholastica's College just to eat this chicken that I've been seeing in her Facebook timeline. For an affordable price of 99.00 pesos I ate this mouth-watering chicken.

It's funny. I traveled for 45-minutes (from my home) for a chicken...and it never disappointed me.  


Garlic Parmesan Chicken


Ombre Juice Drink!



The ambiance was really great too! It has this summer-y feel! The interior was nice too! It's a cozy place where you can relax and eat this chicken (I am really pushing this chicken to you guys because this is oh-so-good). What's nice about this place was...you have to eat using your hands! Eating the Pinoy-way! The servers will provide you plastic gloves to enjoy your finger food. 

I will definitely come back to taste the rest of their menu! 

So for more information visit Topside Diner's SNS. 

You May Also Like

0 comments